Designed for optimum versatility in application, Hill-Lock ® screws are ideal for most applications requiring self-locking fasteners. We stock inch sizes in 1/4 keg qty.
Hill-Lock® Screws are engineered for applications where greater holding power is required.
- The patented chevron-shaped teeth under the head are designed for versatility and virtually universal application.
- The Hill-Lock® will seat and lock itself on painted, greasy, oily, irregular, smooth, or flat surfaces.
- Hill-Lock® Screws are manufactured with a high wrenching height to promote high-speed driving assemblies and automated production.
- Available as regular Flange Hill-Lock® Screw, Large Flange Hill-Lock® Screw, Metric Flange Hill-Lock® Screw in regular and heavy hex designs, Truss-Head Hill-Lock® Screws with slotted or cross-recess heads, and the HL-2 Thread Forming Screw, which combines the Hill-Lock® serrations with a Type-C thread-forming point.
- Sizes range from #10 through 5/8" (M5-M16) diameters up to 6" (150mm) long.